January 13, 2010
One of the reasons I love what I do so much is because Adore Vintage is in short a reflection of who I am and the things I love. I think it's very important that when running and starting your own business, you stay true to yourself and your ideals.

My love for vintage, nature, art, and just pretty little things are quite apparent in the banners I design for AV. Don't you think so too? *hehe*


{ click here to shop }

In case you are wondering... I use Photoshop CS3 to design the banners and the main font I use is Cambria, which comes with Windows Vista. For simple animated banners I use Adobe ImageReady.

3 comments:

  1. do you make these? they are lovely...the birdie one is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. utterly adorable. i like the snail and tortoise ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them! but my favorite is the bird with flowers, and the turtle ejeje

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee