January 27, 2010
Well chickadees I was quite pleased with myself for waking up at the crack of dawn (well 6:30), pinning up the curls, and putting on "my face".



Now that I'm dressed I feel less like a sloth and off to enjoy a cup of coffee & 15 minutes reading a new book (A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius by Dave Eggers)

Afterwards, I've got a date with my sink full of dishes and then another date with two baskets of laundry. Such a glamorous housewife I am!

BTW, thank you all to posted comments on my previous outfit post. Your comments actually inspired me to put in a bit of effort. After all, if the mothers and wives in the good old days could still work, keep house, and watch their children while looking tres chic, I certainly can with all of our newfangled "shortcut" gadgets we have now, right?

11 comments:

  1. I'm loving these outfit posts! And I'm really curious what you'll think of the book. I loved it when I read it years ago. (and then also worked for Dave when I graduated from college!)

    xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look gorgeous =)
    its impossible to believe you are a housewife, you look so glamourous, you shud model. seriously

    loving da outfits, too cute :)
    i wish u wud ship to Qatar, wud love to buy ur stuff

    Shanila

    http://flippy-doodle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so inspired by your outfit posts, keep em coming. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE it! White, black, and rust is one of my all-time favorite color palettes. And you with your extraordinary bone structure look just utterly gorgeous and divine :)

    xo,
    Rebecca

    http://www.rococovintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely!

    I don't know how they did it back then. I have a 10 week old & sometimes I can't get a shower until 4pm! Power to them! Maybe I'm not applying myself 100%

    danired922.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lovely!! And I adore your outfit!! =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, you are so unbelievably gorgeous! :))

    ♥ Aya strawberrykoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ADORE your curls and you're gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee