February 5, 2010


Most little girls want a vanity table in their room. I certainly was no exception and to this day, I still want a pretty little corner in the bedroom that is just my own where I can display shiny baubles and have a vase of fresh pink peonies.

Someday...someday...

{ The Shopping List }
1.] 1930s Maison Jansen Vanity from 1stDibs.com
2.] Birch Tree Wall Decals from Charming 925
3.] Green Book Boxes from Wisteria
4.] Brosseau Ombre Rose L'Original Perfume from JohnLewis.com
5.] The Baker's Jar from Anthropologie
6.] Louis Ghost Chair from Design Within Reach
7.] Antique Glass Key Tray from Kate's Paperie

The 1930s vanity table from 1stDibs is definitely out of my price range ($5000 and then some...) but it is definitely my inspiration as far as style and color goes.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee