February 18, 2010

Today marked the official first day of my "Spring Cleaning" which means that I deep clean the home (wash the walls, steam the curtains and upholstery, wash windows...) but it also means I recycle some of my older housewares and make room for new home goods! I love everything pictured above so much and wish the Money Fairy would pay me a visit. *hehe*

{ Where to Buy }

1.} Vintage Seltzer Bottles - $64 (ea)
2.} Romantic French Dishes - $20
3.} Pine Cone Sugar & Creamer Set - $18
4.} Milk Glass Compotes Trio - $50
5.} Clover Glass Pitcher - $12
6.} Antique 1880 Staffordshire ABC Plate - $250
7.} Mr & Mrs. Salt & Pepper Shaker - $17
8.} Vintage Milk Glass Holder - $59
9.} Vintage English Cookie Tin - $10

1 comment:

  1. I love the cookie tin,
    I'm really getting in to cute home ware.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee