April 12, 2010
Vintage Vogue 1967 Vintage Vogue 1967 Vintage Vogue 1967 Vintage Vogue 1967

Vintage polyster nightdress by Van Raalte described as "Stripes streaking across crepe, a streamered bow down a bare back, a pointed fall to the ground"

Lightning-green tricot side-slashed to the waist by Beau Sure.

Vintage Empire nightdress from Emilio Pucci described as "Pink, white, yellow, and rose on a great gale of nylon - from a tiny arched bodice"

Drifting out of a Bronte night, a brown-voile dream sashed in yellow velvet, - daisy-sprinkled white. Vintage Arthur Williams for Siren made of Cotton and Dacron.

Photographed by: Helmut Newton
Magazine scan credits: Vintage Fashion Magazines, re-uploaded on Adore Vintage (flickr)

5 comments:

  1. Great images. I love fashion from the late 1960's. Super-glam and lots of hair! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh, I love it, great backrounds, the clothing is so fun, and like catwalk said lots of hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovvvvving these. i am enthralled by the 60s & 70s. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Color combination is really nice! I love it!
    indian remy hair

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good concept I like it but I'm searching male suit for my husband.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee