August 29, 2010
Every woman should have a boudoir. While the definition of a boudoir is a private room or dressing room, I like to think a boudoir could be a corner of your bedroom where you can go to pretty yourself up, powder your nose, spritz on some perfume...

4095554258_868be34ff2_large 20080506201759 2482038967_e11a0f070f_large (1) c464nt089_large 33e3eo6_large sophieit17_large fashion_photography_pink_beauty_dress_fashon-174ddcc5e4b707b3c6faf40e02a227cf_h_large tumblr_kp4f1hTHXP1qzsw4qo1_500_large 20090405152827 7080a_large


There is a certain feeling that the word "boudoir" evokes. I always imagine lace, chiffons, pearls, delicate rosettes, tiny trinkets that glitter and sparkle in the sunlight.

9 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful post!
    i agree completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I inherited my grandmothers makeup table (or however it's called in English) and it's defiantly my little boudoir area. I wish I could make it bigger though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :o .... those images are so delightful especially the first

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these especially the one with all of the pretty dresses hanging therer so pretty :)

    Rebecca-ox
    http://gingerecstasy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. theres a beautiful but Eerie feel to these images!! lovely details..im having a week of fashion over at my blog this week!!
    hugs
    Anastasia

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always have the best photos and these beauties are no exception! Stunning! Makes me wanna go out and buy a vanity, but I've nowhere to put it...

    Great post!

    xxo Kelly
    Glamourous Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos, especially the Helena Bonham Carter one, her outfit is amazing!
    xox

    Cathy
    Turquoise Flamingo
    http://turquoiseflamingo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh these are gorgeous.
    It really reminds me of marie antoinette the film.
    Yes decandant boudoirs all the way.
    Jaymie
    http://jaymieocallaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee