December 3, 2010
Vintage UK Vogue 1968

This vintage UK Vogue fashion editorial from May 1968 really speaks to me. I adore the photography and gorgeous New Zealand landscape so much! The clothes are quite fun too, especially those 1960s mini dresses!

{ click on images for larger version }

Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968 Vintage UK Vogue 1968

Image credits: TheFashionspot.com Forums via 'biggirlsblouse'.

4 comments:

  1. lovely pictures, and a beautiful fashion to match. I adore your blog.

    Love,

    -samya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely pictures, I love how they had the big eyelashes on the top and the bottom.
    even though i dont think i could pull it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is VERY exciting find. The picture in the bottom right part of the page (in front of the Church) was taken in my home town of Dipton. My grandmother kept a copy of the Vogue but threw it away in my childhood. I had always heard about it but never seen it. I love fashion and had no idea that David Bailey had taken the photo. Dipton has a population of about 50 so the photo shoot was the talk of the town apparently back in 1968. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee