March 2, 2011
Set in the Edwardian Era, this film adaptation of E. M. Forster's novel has been added to my top 20 favorite films ever. It's just sweet and lovely and the wardrobe features all things lace, ruffled, and romantic.

The movie has an all star cast featuring Helena Bonham Carter, Maggie Smith, Judi Dench, Daniel Day-Lewis, and Julian Sands.



More screencaps from "A Room With A View".

At Adorevintage.com we've added a new section dedicated to all of our favorite vintage films and period movies. Vintage Movie Directory on Adorevintage.com

9 comments:

  1. How very inspirational indeed :) Although I may add especially enjoying the book !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love! I jsut made a post about True Grit fashion. Chekc it out: http://ifzombiesweresupermodels.blogspot.com/2011/03/maybe-i-should-just-get-over-fact-that.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like an amazing movie! it must be added to my ever-growing To Watch list! the clothes: i need them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a wonderful film, and one of my personal favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love that movie. Even though I usually don't like girly/romantic movies, this one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That movie is so beautiful. I loved all the costumes, the atmosphere, the milieu.. and of course Helena Bonham Carter. Beautiful lady.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful, beautiful film. It never fails to move me and yes, it looks pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!!! I think I'm in love.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK! i'll watch this!♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee