May 3, 2011
This week's shop updates are bursting with colors! So fitting too as the weather has really warmed up and I even got to spend some time at the beach over the weekend. Well, if you count an hour spending time at the beach, haha. I've been so incredibly busy lately, my head is all over the place so it was nice to relax by the pier even for just a little while. ^_^

forestdwellersskirt

firstdatefloralsdress

lekuvaislanddress

cornflowerbluedress

rosaliedress

whoopsydaisydress

emeraldfringedress

mayfestmadrasskirt

temptedleonaskirt

cracklingberylskirt

Click on the images to visit the vintage shop!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! how I love those skirts <3

    http://celebsnmodels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with that red skirt! Completely classic and beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee