March 25, 2012
Two weekends ago was the Spring edition of A Current Affair, the Los Angeles Vintage Pop-Up Marketplace held at the Cooper Design building in downtown Los Angeles. This was my second time participating in this wonderful 2 Day vintage event and as always I had a blast, met some really fantastic people, and was surrounded by racks and racks of beautiful vintage.

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up
The lovely Beth from Salvage Life and I in front of her booth.

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up
The lovely ladies from Just Say Native, Hilary & Linde.

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up
Gorgeous flowers from the Just Say Native booth | My friend Whitney, owner of the fantastic shop, MYRTLE, in Echo Park.

Los Angeles Vintage, A Current Affair Vintage Pop Up


Here is my coverage from Day 1, A Current Affair which features more photos of my vintage booth.

4 comments:

  1. it looks like so much fun! I so can not wait until I'm down in L.A. :)

    xxx
    www.ladyalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This event looks incredible! And so does your outfit! love that yellow skirt. gorgeous.

    christen
    fashionplatecheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, it looks amazing! Wish I could have been there.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Football/soccer involves a lot of running, and sudden side movements, language learning software
    which may lead to ankle and foot sprains or serious injuries. So kick start your game with a flawless pair of football/soccer true religion sale sneakers to steal the show and These sneakers feature outsole studded with cleats for optimum traction over the field.babyliss pro flat iron
    <a href="http://www.babylissproflatiron.com/cheap-babyliss-pro-230-c-51.html" title="Babyliss Pro These studded plates incorporated in the outsole of the sneaker avoid slippage on wet and slippery fields. Get going on the fie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee