May 20, 2012
I've almost been in my apartment for a year now and I am ITCHING absolutely itching to redecorate. I actually want to move again but I think it's just because I'm bored of my vintage apartment.

I am very inspired by these clean and grey Mid Century modern inspired spaces. I do need to add warmth and loveliness to my apartment which I am hoping to do by getting navajo rugs and kilim pillows. I must always have flowers though, but we'll see... I'm having fun dreaming about this new space of mine.

Mid Century Modern Interiors | Just A Bit of Grey Mid Century Modern Interiors | Just A Bit of Grey Mid Century Modern Interiors | Just A Bit of Grey Mid Century Modern Interiors | Just A Bit of Grey Mid Century Modern Interiors | Just A Bit of Grey Mid Century Modern Interiors | Just A Bit of Grey Mid Century Modern Interiors | Just A Bit of Grey

All pictures pinned on ADORED | VINTAGE pinterest INTERIORS board.

6 comments:

  1. Great interiors, so restful!
    oh, I see everyone is addicted to Pinterest:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With inspiration like this I want to redecorate too!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the minimalist style and adding the grey to break up the black and white keeps it feeling clean but also gives it character. Good luck with your redecorating! I have been thinking about updating the colors in my home recently as well.

    www.spellboundstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post - these are all incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this :) Can't wait to use some of these ideas to decorate our new home!

    http://midcenturymodern1956.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee