September 20, 2012
It is FINALLY starting to cool off in LA! I honestly do not remember it being this hot last September and I was so tickled to be able to wear a cardigan yesterday! I've realized I've been slightly neglecting this blog... and with the season of change, I wanted to be a bit more focused on actually writing more in this here vintage blog and sharing my thoughts on being a vintage shop owner, the ups and downs, the ins and outs...share my hidden secrets. ;) Images from adored vintage // pinterest. follow me on pinterest for daily visuals of inspirations relating to all things vintage and vintage inspired!

4 comments:

  1. I love your collage of vintage inspiration images. They make me excited for the fall!

    ----http://www.flowersofyangita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cream and chocolate dress !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are scrumptious! And I love, love, love that vintage cream and brown "cut-out" dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post, I really enjoyed reading this content, I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee

Powered by Blogger.

Archives

DISCLAIMER

We do not claim ownership of any images outside of Adored Vintage product and site photos and photos are credited to where we sourced it.

Proverbs 16:24