September 20, 2012
It is FINALLY starting to cool off in LA! I honestly do not remember it being this hot last September and I was so tickled to be able to wear a cardigan yesterday! I've realized I've been slightly neglecting this blog... and with the season of change, I wanted to be a bit more focused on actually writing more in this here vintage blog and sharing my thoughts on being a vintage shop owner, the ups and downs, the ins and outs...share my hidden secrets. ;) Images from adored vintage // pinterest. follow me on pinterest for daily visuals of inspirations relating to all things vintage and vintage inspired!

4 comments:

  1. I love your collage of vintage inspiration images. They make me excited for the fall!

    ----http://www.flowersofyangita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cream and chocolate dress !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are scrumptious! And I love, love, love that vintage cream and brown "cut-out" dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great post, I really enjoyed reading this content, I am looking forward to reading more. Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee