October 6, 2012
Last week my fella and I went to the Pomona Antique Faire and we came home with quite a few treasures!

This antique fair didn't have any vintage clothes (much to my disappointment) but what we did find were lots of vintage photos, a World War II Red Cross poster (ahh!!!), and the boy found some new odds and ends for his living quarters.




I have to say, the best thing about this little flea market (it's only a couple times a year) are the people! Everyone was just so super duper nice and was so happy to talk to you about the wares they were selling. We had a good 10 minute conversation with a fella about his uncle and father who served in World War II and one sweet elderly lady was so excited when I picked up the miniature spy camera made in Japan. Gosh dangit I wish I had bought that! It was sooo cool and still worked!

10 comments:

  1. Hopefully I will see you at the next event! Now that I've seen the treasures I have to make this a stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Lord Hellpuss made me laugh! I do love visiting faires and markets to see what treasures they have on offer.- Fantastic blog & photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fun day! You are too cute as always! :) I adore those old pictures, I collect old plates! mmm! ;) Have a wonderful week sweetpea! Zoë xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!Lovely blog!This fair looks like so much fun i love antiques too! Also I checked out your vintage shop, its awesome!I want everything! the vintage bridal dresses are so beautiful,makes me want to get married just so i could wear one! haha :)

    http://thepowderroomclothing.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh i would have loved to be check that place out! i need more flea markets in winnipeg :)



    rachael

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely place! Thanks for sharing :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. the girl up there looks like an actress from bollywood(Bipasha Basu)!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi all... its so cute thanks for sharing such a good things..........

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee