December 17, 2012
I am going to start by saying last week was one heck of a week! I am aware that I am both exhausted and energized at the very same time. What an odd thing to experience!

On Monday I signed the papers that begins a new chapter in my life. It is official! Adored Vintage will have a store front in 2013! Check out what the space looks like

I am starting to examine what this means. What do I want it to be? What am I committed for it to be? At this point in my life a regular open 6-7 days a week shop isn't in my plan. It doesn't interest me. I'm clear on that at least. I haven't gotten clear to what exactly it is I will be doing in the retail shop. Other than the vague "Oh I'm going to sell vintage and work in it".

Oh man! I do love this part of the process!

The dreaming up. The putting together. The planning. The pinning. Oh yes, the pinning! I am a very visual creature. I will paint myself a picture and from that I will start to derive what this space will be and how I will be utilizing it to move forward with my business.

*excitement all a buzzing*


  1. Congratulations! I'm sure it will be wonderful.

  2. Congrats! I can't wait to visit it someday!

  3. That's so exciting! I've been dreaming (very, very vaguely) about a brick & mortar shop of my own for a while now...
    I'll be able to live vicariously through you!
    How fun!

  4. Awesome! Congrats on the shop.

  5. Great pictures and congratulations! I love anything vintage- but especially vintage clothing stores. Can't wait to see more.

  6. Congrats, that's so amazing, I'm sure it'll be a beautiful and inspiring space.

  7. What fun to have a vintage shop and all that it will entail.
    The clothes, furniture and meeting new and exciting people.
    Thanks for sharing

  8. Congrats to a wonderful beginning.

  9. Congrats! I can't wait to see how you design your new space!


  10. OMG!
    This is so great!
    I know it's going to be gorgeous!

    <3 Vega

  11. Hi,
    I am from Virat Bharat I read This Blog. This Is very Informative to our Youth. Really Good If you Want to see our Site You can easily Visit

    Thanking You
    Puneet Kardam

  12. Congratulations and well wishes for 2013! I will definitely stop by next time I'm home in LA.


Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee