February 2, 2013
Wow! Where has the time flown! February is already upon us and I feel like it was just yesterday I was packing up my apartment and my work studio in Los Angeles and preparing to move to Long Beach. Here are some snaps from our Instagram Feed for those of you that don't use or follow Adored Vintage on Instagram.



January has been a fairly trying month. A lot of successes and a lot of stress. Back in December I thought it would be a brilliant idea to move both my apartment and my studio on THE SAME DAY (because I'm secretly a crazy person!). I went from two small studios to a loft style apartment (with a retail shop in front for the Adored Vintage shop!) with one small closet. Storage has been the number one problem so far.

If you are anything like me, the site of clutter (or perhaps the reality of how much I actually own) makes me feel a little anxious. I don't like seeing things just haphazardly laying around. I want to tidy it up, put it in pretty boxes, make vignettes... and well, my apartment and my shop or in the current state of "piles here" and "boxes there". Can you relate to this? I think I seriously had a mini panic attack after a week here and the boxes just did not seem to be going away!

Luckily the light is at the end of the tunnel. Moving to a new city, moving two different studios into one space, and running a business with you as the sole employee... it's been a hectic crazy month.

I'm excited for February to be a lot more mellow and to really focus on the Adored Vintage shop and really putting down some roots into this garden I am cultivating!

What are you excited for and looking forward to in February?

4 comments:

  1. i have NO idea how you do it all yourself girl! can't wait to hear more about the new shop and see some photos!

    brittany
    come say hello MOCCASIN RUN

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds a little stressful :P

    collabs this month! so looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photographs, the clothes especially. I need to find you on Instagram :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee