May 4, 2013
It has been one crazy busy year so far (can't believe it's MAY already!). I really did have intentions to do a once a month recap of the month before via Instagram, but well, other things have taken precedence. I post new happenings on instagram, so if you feel so inclined to follow my daily adventures as a vintage shopkeeper you can find me @adoredvintage.

Adoredvintage Instagram

I also post a lot of previews of what will be arriving in the vintage shop. Oh and occasion I post a fruit tart. I average one fruit tart photo a month. Sad. LOL. Or is it?

2 comments:

  1. okay, definitely following you on instagram too! i'll take any chance i can to get a fix of lovely vintage or just generally nice photos :)

    also, how did it to may already? crazy, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These retro clothing are so adorable. They are so perfect for spring or fall.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee