June 17, 2013
Looking at wedding photos is one of our guilty pleasures, I mean who doesn't love looking at love?! I got sucked into the black hole of Pinterest today and had to share some of my favorite photos with you guys. Although we currently aren't planning a wedding, do we really need that excuse to go on a wedding "pinning" spree? If you are in the market for a dress for your special day, make sure to check out our selection of vintage wedding dresses!

Source
Source

Source
Source

Source
Source

Source Source
Source | Source

Source Source
Source | Source

Source
Source

Source
A completely different idea! Feathers for a bouquet!
Source

Source
So completely in love with her floral wreath and the lace detail of the back of her wedding dress!
Source

4 comments:

  1. super, love all details!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! You should check out Courtney Dellafiora's photography site-- her photos are along these lines and she sees the world in such an artistic light through photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wore a vintage gown on our special day. They are just so timeless and beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore a less than traditional vintage dress for my wedding, and I wouldn't have done it any differently!!

    You can see some pictures here:
    http://helppeattieremember.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee