September 11, 2013
Well today we are getting a little break from the heatwave, but don't put away those sundresses too fast SoCal girlies, the weather man said it's going to heat up again this weekend. So this very fall-like update will be perfect for the rest of the country which is already starting to see some more September appropriate weather. While I would I have to wait a few months to wear it, I have been lusting over our Hebrides Fog sweater and the Le Secretaire Flats. Just add a playful wool skirt or pair of skinny jeans and you are set. Take a look at the update down below and shop your favorites here.
vintage 1970s black hankie hem disco dress
vintage 1970s black hankie hem disco dress | Still of the Night Dress

vintage 1970s grey white indian cotton sundress vintage 1960s wedding dress soutache embroidery
vintage 1970s grey white indian cotton sundress | Pendula Cotton Dress
vintage 1960s wedding dress soutache embroidery | Willough Vale Wedding Dress

vintage 1950s hatch mark print dress
vintage 1950s hatch mark print dress | General Remarks Dress

antique 1910s edwardian white cotton crochet top vintage 1950s classic black cotton skirt
antique 1910s edwardian white cotton crochet top | Borrowed Time Top
vintage 1950s classic black cotton skirt | Ajourd'hui Skirt

vintage 1950s dress with feather applique
vintage 1950s dress with feather applique | Rosefinch Feathers Dress

vintage 1940s grey wool cardigan sweater vintage 1980s black patent flats with bows
vintage 1940s grey wool cardigan sweater | Hebrides Fog Sweater
vintage 1980s black patent flats with bows | Le Secretaire Flats

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful vintage dress ;)

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee