November 6, 2009
I love this outfit! The high waisted sailor inspired shorts with the yellow peter pan blouse. I wish I had shorts like these. BTW, if you visit Double Speak's flickr, be sure to view her outfits set, she has so many wonderful vintage clothes!



What She Wore:
Navy ribbon in hair (Minnie Mouse Style)
Yellow ribbon/bow earrings - made by me
1930s style yellow blouse with Peter Pan collar with white Scottie Dog print - F21
Vintage navy shorts (I replaced the pink buttons)
RemixVintage shoes

Source: October 17, 2009 by Double Speak.

1 comment:

  1. No way did that blouse come from F21, what a find!! She wears these shorts so darn well, so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee