November 8, 2009

L to R: Ralph Lauren & Cynthia Steffe via

I think overalls are quite cute! I love shorter versions myself, mainly rompers though. (Overalls technically are not gathered at the waist or tie like a romper does). Anyhow, whatever you want to call them, romper/overalls, I like it and wear it. So here are some other inspirations on how to wear the 'Overalls Trend'

Image sources: 1.] Vintage overalls by Adeline, 2.] Crisp Rugged, 3.] Sea of Green 4.] Reconstructed Overalls Little Red Fox

What do you think? Would you give the overalls trend a try?


  1. I love these outfits! I think overalls/rompers are adorable. I love the shortalls too. When I was in Romania, two summers ago, every single girl or young woman (and some older sassy women too!) wore the cutest denim short-alls. I still regret not buying a pair while I was there!


  2. the 90s were all about overalls, they aren't very flattering on the pear shape gals like me though. I had a few pairs. :-)

  3. Hi, tomorrow, Nov 20, a lot of overalls fans will be celebrating the very best clothing item, overalls, on the first international overalls day, see more on our facebook group, and on my blog,


Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee