May 8, 2010

I can't deny my love for pretty floral prints and muted tones. And, let's not leave out a vintage satchel, an absolute necessity for one that wants to achieve granny chic. But this is cute granny chic, what shall we label this style? It's a mix of youthful and girly but kind of granny too. But can granny and youth be in the same sentence (aside from the one I just wrote, HAHA, clever me!)
Image credits: She Wears Vintage Flickr group (Add your own style!) Check out Kiko Tomato's photostream for more darling looks!

3 comments:

  1. Aww so pretty, I always love floral prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I don't think florals will ever go out of fashion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo! Just a wonderful article! I think you must be interested in Anime Cosplay Costume! Nowadays, more and more Cosplay Sale and Cosplay Outfit

    online and in our daily life. People wear them to take part in all kinds of party and other

    activities. Search "Sell Cosplay" in google and other search engines and get to know it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee