October 17, 2010
DSC_0044 DSC_0054 DSC_0055 DSC_0060 DSC_0092 DSC_0136 DSC_0178

Last weekend we drove along the PCH and shot along the beautiful California coastline. We spent the day shooting and got some amazing shots during sunset and then woke up at 5 AM for make-up/hair to be shooting for sunrise at 7. *phew*

Photoshoots are always fun but very draining. (And I've got 4 more comming up! *phew*) Aside from selling vintage wares, I'm also a wardrobe stylist, but the past year and a half have been on hiatus due to our move to Los Angeles. But now, work is picking up again and I'm really excited to push up my sleeves and start getting creative again.

I can't wait to share the final images with all of you, I've seen the previews and they're amazing!

5 comments:

  1. sounds like a dream life! great blog x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a fun day out styling and being creative!! thanks for sharing the 'behind the scenes'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love this new vintage look that has come back in style!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee