November 16, 2010

Viewing the images of these fruit tarts makes me crave one like crazy right now. Perhaps I'll pop over to La Brea Bakery and grab a cherry tart (they have apple ones too and both are UH-MAZE-ING!)

I'm also obsessing over satchels (I have a few coming up soon in the shop, so stay tuned for those updates!), velvet or velour pumps (thank goodness it's not rainy in Los Angeles), and faux furs (which I lovingly refer to "furry furries" which amuses my stepdaughter).

What are you obsessing over?


  1. again: AMAZING STYLE <3<3<3 thank you so much :)

  2. Those pumps are awesome. I share a similar obsession with any and everything fur, which comes in handy here in MN. Also, Native American touches--a bit of turquoise and silver, a fringey jacket, denim. And of course, outerwear in general. A girl needs her options over a long, cold winter.

  3. These are lovely, Love the heels and green dress!:) x

  4. Im obsessing over it all! The bag, the shoes, the little fur trim jacket. um.. dear Santa...

  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

  6. I have just discovered your blog and want to say how much I enjoyed my visit and reading all the articles.



Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee