November 16, 2010
A few weeks ago I was asked to style a vintage fashion editorial with the wonderful Caitlin Bellah and Paisley McCollom from FORD. We shot close to a family pumpkin patch and farmer's market which resulted in some troubles for us as we were "guerrilla style" shooting (when you don't get permit) and got kicked out. (Oops!) But luckily we were able to get most of our shots in!

caitlinbellahshoot-1 caitlinbellahshoot-2 caitlinbellahshoot-4

I had such fun at the shoot! Paisley is currently one of the Forever21 models and told me a bit about what it was like working for them, she also shared how surreal it was to see giant posters of her face at Target when she had a campaign with them. I'm always a bit fascinated by stories like these, but mostly fascinated that when you meet these models in person, they're so normal and approachable, not at all like their glossy alter egos.

caitlinbellahshoot caitlinbellahshoot-3

If you're wondering why the vintage clothes look familiar... it's because most of the wardrobe is from my Adorevintage!

14 comments:

  1. I just died and went to heaven... Beautifully, beautifully styled shoot. Such gorgeous colors! I love it all. I want it all. ESPECIALLY that Yellow Eyelet Peter Pan collar dress!


    xoxo coco
    http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! And the model is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shoot, very inspiring style and adorable model :) Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  4. how GORGEOUS! I especially love that last shot...and the coat in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww these are such beautiful pics! I think you did a great styling job, congratz for such a lovely editorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this shoot! the colors and all the fall clothes great combination.

    love your styling work miss!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job!! I am a fan of pumpkins!! she is lovely and every clothes looks perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so beautiful! I love the photography... especially the outfits she was wearing :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! Nothing like a little bit of beauty in a pumpkin patch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great styling and fantastic photos! every shot is a gem! and i want to buy everythinggg.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I adore Paisley! She's absolutley lovey and such a sweetheart. These photos turned out gorgeous! Wonderfuly job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice using of pumpkins i like the concept Keep it up.


    Laby[wedding suit]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee