August 22, 2011
I adore weddings, in fact sometimes I style weddings and I'm a guest contributor at The Lane, a wedding inspiration website.

Vintage inspired weddings, a bohemian wedding

I was browsing through one of my favorite wedding websites, Green Wedding Shoes and happened upon the most lovely Bohemian Black Tie wedding and knew immediately I had to share these images with all of you. The vases and flowers were actually already featured in the Vintage Inspired Interiors: My Bohemian Hovel post a few days back, so happy to see where the original source of this image is from.

Vintage inspired weddings, a bohemian wedding Vintage inspired weddings, a bohemian wedding Vintage inspired weddings, a bohemian wedding Vintage inspired weddings, a bohemian wedding


I love that their favors were vintage scarves and vintage bow ties gifted in these lovely little brown boxes. So charming and the attention to detail is perfect. Be sure to check the link below for even more amazing photos from this vintage inspired bohemian wedding!

Image Credits: Green Wedding Shoes - A Bohemian Black Tie Wedding

7 comments:

  1. everything is beautiful... I want to get married again after seeing these pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would get married just to wear that dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is probably THE MOST amazing wedding dress I've ever seen. I love the overlay of flowers.


    xoxo Coco
    http://www.muffintopbaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is drop dead gorgeous! everything about this wedding screams vintage. I want to get marry now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally think this gown is stunningly beautiful. I would wear something just like this dress...but to have my portrait painted, instead, on a gigantic canvas.

    Vintage is the only way to go!

    I have one with similar cutouts, flowers and rhinestones. Take a peek at: inthemoodforvintage.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is amazing..seriously perfect vintage dress for a wedding. that detail is why i love vintage!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee