June 23, 2012
I had a really lovely weekend! Some things were scheduled and other things we left it up to chance and it all worked out in the end. I've been spending a lot more time with positive and uplifting people which has really been good for my health and my soul.

So why the dark colors? I suppose I'm being a little dramatic, but over the weekend at Church we talked a bit how the way to see the light is to experience the darkness. So without further ado...

Here are a few of my favorite dark pieces in the ADORED VINTAGE etsy shop right now...


vintage 1950s | ACROSS THE NIGHT SKY DRESS


vintage 1950s | ABERNATHY LACE DRESS


vintage 1940s | NOTHING LIKE THE PRESENT PLATFORMS


vintage 1940s | MIDNIGHT GLIMMER DRESS


vintage 1950s | CORNFLOWER RUSTLE BLOUSE


vintage 1940s | SWEPT SECRETS HAT


VINTAGE 1950S | LILY OLENA PURSE


vintage 1940s | MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING DRESS


vintage 1970s | SUMMER AL FRESCO SUNDRESS

5 comments:

  1. They are dark but oh so lovely. Of course, I am enamored with all things fifties. You promote your items so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anna! I sincerely appreciate your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. stylish and lovely clothe.

    nazmeen
    www.andaazonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stylish and cute! Love those dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the above collection of dresses. They are just beautiful in terms of design, pattern and color. I especially like the last one as it looks really very unique. I also love the accessories too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee