July 15, 2012
My taste in jewelry usually leans on the simple and delicate side which is why I was completely ecstatic to have discovered Curious Creatures on Etsy! All the pieces are right up my alley. Simple, chic, a bit of color, and lots of geometric shapes.

Currently Loving: Curious Creatures Shop + A Vintage Outfit Post

Currently Loving: Curious Creatures Shop + A Vintage Outfit Post

Currently Loving: Curious Creatures Shop + A Vintage Outfit Post

I've been coveting the Everyday Necklace which the shop was kind enough to send to me as a gift (thank you! thank you!) If you follow me on Instagram you'll see that I wear it quite often...

Over the weekend I wore it while doing some work in my vintage atelier. Usually when I'm working I wear very simple clothes. But you know, still a good mix of vintage thrown in there.

A Vintage Outfit Post

11 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit - great hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is simple but so chic. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I love the modern, simple style to the last necklace.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You’re beautiful! Wonderful outfit. I love your dress!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. I am so in love with your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool cap! The shirt is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the look and the necklace goes great with that top.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous – love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice article !

    I would like to introduce a business platform for garments manufacturers, exporters.

    Take a look !
    http://ebusinesszone.net/BusinessDirectory/Categories/4/Cloth-Fabrics-Manufacturer

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so beautiful and the colors are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely outfit post and nice blog! :) Thanks for stopping by and I'm glad you liked my fascinator post! Have a fabulous week!
    May x
    walkinginmay.blogspot.com
    @MissMayLoh

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee