January 25, 2013
Slowly but surely I am settling into my new digs (both work + home). Check out this week's new vintage in the shop! I am quite pleased with the speediness of work now that my workspace is literally a hop, skip, and jump away! So many lovely vintage summer pieces... most of the US is in a bit of a freeze right now (we've definitely had some freaky cold weather in southern California!)...but these summer whites and blues and hints of the desert are sure to bring a bit of warm sunkissed feelings your way. Or you could just hug your computer screen. Ahhh...

Adoredvintage Vintage Clothing Shop Update

★ vintage 1930s sheer gauze ruffle blouse
★ vintage 1930s blue striped deco heels
★ vintage 1950s checkered eyelet full swing skirt
★ vintage 1950s embroidered white blue floral summer dress

Adoredvintage Vintage Clothing Shop Update

★ vintage 1970s eyelet lace camisole top
★ vintage 1960s teal wool coat with decorated collar
★ vintage 1970s wool navajo print skirt
★ vintage 1960s brown bow slingbacks

Adoredvintage Vintage Clothing Shop Update

★ vintage 1950s atomic print Jonathan Logan dress
★ vintage 1970s folk design snowflake cardigan sweater
★ vintage 1980s navajo print jacket
★ vintage 1970s triangle print sundress

Adoredvintage Vintage Clothing Shop Update

★ vintage 1950s reconstructed ribbon party dress
★ vintage 1940s cotton white eyelet sundress
★ vintage 1950s grey cotton embroidered suit set
★ vintage 1970s blue floral maxi skirt


Adoredvintage Vintage Clothing Shop Update

★ vintage 1980s tan drawstring pocket top
★ vintage 1950s blue cotton sundress
★ vintage 1940s crochet clutch with lucite detail
★ vintage 1980s tapestry shoulder bag

Adoredvintage Vintage Clothing Shop Update

★ vintage 1950s reptile envelope purse
★ vintage 1940s tan studded peeptoe heels

Which is your favorite?

7 comments:

  1. I love the crochet clutch! www.lovenotesrestylestudio.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with the vintage 1970s triangle print sundress :)

    ***

    The Marvelous World of Narcissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even decide I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the vintage skirt so much!!

    http://backroom-conversation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable, they are beautiful.
    The blue cotton sundress is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhhhhh if I lived in the same place with all that beautiful stuff, I would be driven to distraction! You have such good taste!! =]
    -Charlotte
    http://abelleofthebluegrass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee