February 11, 2013
The shop has been freshly stocked with lovely 1920s and 1930s dresses! I am so in love with these royal blue silk and velvet dresses and sadly wish they were my size (size M and L! Rarer size finds for this era!) Links on the bottom!



vintage 1930s blue silk wrap dress | By Twilight Dress
vintage 1920s inspired sequined bolero | Jaipur Sequined Bolero
vintage 1920s blue velvet dress | Forsythe Manor Dress
vintage 1920s silk brocade purse with tassel | Taureaux Sel Purse


And the vintage pièce de résistance for this shop update is this stunning 1920s lace black and ecru art deco flapper dress... my heart just swoons over this so much!

vintage 1920s black sheer art deco flapper dress | Venetian Masquerade Dress

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee