March 30, 2013
Last weekend we had such a blast being a part of the vintage pop-up marketplace, A Current Affair. There were quite a couple changes to this show than previous ones I have done (actually had a shop sign!). Here are some snaps from the March 2013 A Current Affair vintage show! Hope you can make it out to our next POP-UP event! Lots and lots more photos over at Adored Vintage Pop-Up Gallery.

Hey, it's our new gal, Lauren! :) See more snaps here: Adored Vintage at A Current Affair.

8 comments:

  1. so cute! beautiful vintage-inspired pieces, and i love the little touches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely shots. Sounds like you had a wonderful day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya!! Thank you so much for the comment, I appreciate it!! Jessica's dress (from vintageportalen) is just stunning! Am happy to know of your shop more now...I will keep in touch to spot some wonderful things!! I wish you a beautiful day doll xoxox Kizzy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Am just a little overly in love with your shop, it's so wonderful to see so many beautiful items in one place :)))) My lil' heart swoons!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. kejfsklngs...sorry that was me freaking out. I want to buy EVERYTHING in your shop. LOVE...LOVE...LOVE...LOVE.

    xoxo
    -Jemima

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress, it looks stunning on you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, super cute and ADORE-able :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee