October 15, 2009
The Autumn 2009 Orla Kiely collection definitely was a source of inspiration for the upcoming vintage clothes going up in the shop in the next couple of weeks.

Lots of browns, preppy plaids and stripes, peter pan collars, big buttons, and of course just a bit of floral prints here and there...





The style is very reminscent of late 60s early 70s. I love it! And I really must get a pair of these tights! (BTW if you are looking for cute tights, ModCloth.com has a bunch of seriously droolworthy choices!)

2 comments:

  1. Love love love these, so wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you happen to know the name of the model in the second set there?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee