April 1, 2010
"The Show Must Go On" from Cover Girl. I absolutely adore their outfits in this number and how they "undress" into that sparkly gold number. This is one of my new favorite vintage classic movies btw. If you have not seen it, please do ASAP! It's so super cute and has some of the prettiest costumes! And I just love Rita Hayworth, such a beautiful redhead!


This clip also includes about 2 more minutes of the movie afterwards and you can see even more stage costumes! Ooo polka dots!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you - I love Rita Hayworth! This was so cool to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was just darling! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the whole movie and LOVED it! Keep the recommendations coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee