August 5, 2010
I've just finished ironing all of the beautiful vintage pieces we'll be shooting this weekend for our fashion film collaboration with Williams + Wade. The 1930s ruffled dress with pink velvet bow was quite a pain to iron as our steamer is on loan to a theater that I was wardrobe assisting. I literally ironed it square by square with a cotton kitchen towel over it. It took a good 30 minutes. *phew*

wardrobe-1 wardrobe-3 wardrobe-2

We'll be shooting in San Diego on lovely fields and forests and then along the shore with pebbled beaches and large cliffs. *dreamy* I know all will go well and it's going to turn out amazing! And hopefully the Williams + Wade team will want to collaborate on future short film projects!

If you're curious how the shoot is going and want behind the scene access on Adorevintage's first fashion film, be sure to follow us on Twitter as I'll be tweeting about our adventures the whole weekend!

12 comments:

  1. I think that ironing is a lost art and you are a one woman revival team - those dresses are crisp delicious perfection! can't wait to see the results of the shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dresses look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck! sounds fabulous and the cloths looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best!
    I'll be waiting to see the photos :-)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful clothes... I can't wait to see the finished looks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck!! Can't wait to see the finished product...the color scheme already looks so dreamy!!

    xxo Kelly V.

    Glamourous Spirit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,I'm now following Adore Vintage on twitter and your blog. I definitely want to see those wonderful pics.

    Love Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dresses !

    http://justecherie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

    Everything looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG! haha it's so beautiful and perfectly vintage so thankyou for valuable reading and pictures!

    Sarah x
    http://gildedgrandiosity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee