February 17, 2012
The amount of vintage I've been hanging on to while the whole atelier situation was being handled then painted has surmounted to quite a lot. Like 2 rolling racks a lot! So, I'm definitely excited to start sharing more vintage with you gals again! Here is a preview (a few others will be trickling in too, but haven't had time to edit their photos) for the new vintage coming this weekend!


I decided I'm going to go back to my old way of posting vintage, which is to color theme them. I started re-designing my website AGAIN... I was 80% done with it then I scrapped it all together and started over. So now, I'm only 50% done. Oh well. It will get done soon enough, but for now, shop updates will be on Etsy!





















All of these items will be up in the { vintage shop } soon!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm in love with that long sleeved mottled burgundy sweater with the buttons!!! Can you tell more about price and size?? Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. $42 - fits my 4/6 dress form perfectly. Will be listed this afternoon/evening!

      Delete
  2. Love your shop hun, the pieces are fabulous! Very well thought out. Definitely wanting some style already! Thanks so much for the visit and comment! Following you now :)

    xx
    Couture Caddy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee