October 24, 2010
A couple of weeks ago I styled a vintage inspired photoshoot with my lovely friend, Sade. We traveled along the California coast being inspired by the landscape. You might remember the backstage photos from this post: Behind the Scenes, AV Fashion Editorial.

I am so excited to share the full editorial with you on AV soon! But for now, here is a little sampling of vintage inspired loveliness.

Shoot with Sade Williams Daughters of Wind + Sea Daughters of Wind + Sea Daughters of Wind + Sea Shoot with Sade Williams

This shoot was so fun! I even got to try my hand at hair styling! I wanted to do really soft romantic hairstyles, yay, so very happy with the photos!!! I hope you love them as much as I do!

9 comments:

  1. love the pin-up bun hairstyle!
    the scenery of the last photo reminds me of a New Zealand film called The Piano. Not really vintage, but gives me that sort of consolidating and reflective feel :D

    well shot!

    ♥ un peu de tout

    ReplyDelete
  2. these photos are lovelyy!great blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW
    The photos are ameizing !
    there really gooD!
    I love your blog
    I follow you
    if you have time..

    http://www.adaroom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous!! Everything looks so fab :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow wow wow. Awesome work. Beautiful pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are beautiful. The beach was the perfect setting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. They make me want to run around by the sea in a gorgeous dress.

    ReplyDelete
  8. THey are so gorgeous,I want to bring them home :)


    Laby[mens suit]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee