January 24, 2011
If you feel like you've needed to tighten your purse strings even tighter but still want to look fantastic and vintage chic, we've picked out a bunch of one of a kind vintage clothes, accessories, and jewelry all under $50.00 from Adorevintage.com!


Top Vintage Picks Under $50.00
1.] Satsuma Skirt, $28
2.] Day at the Fair Skirt, $46
3.] Arizona Rose Scarf, $12
4.] Dew on Ferns Cuff, $18
5.] Expedition Necklace, $16
6.] My Little Poppet Hat, $32
7.] Stable Trellis Loafers, $36
8.] Roam and Wander Dress, $48
9.] Hybrid Flowers Top, $36

3 comments:

  1. Loooved your blog!
    Actually, since I discovered your blog I always come here to see your posts...
    But I never had the courage to comment because my English is not really good. I am better reading than writing. :)
    Anyway, I just wanted to say I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee