February 15, 2011
vintagephoto1

I collect vintage photographs. There is something about an old photo that tugs at my heartstrings. I can't quite put a finger on it, but it's the same feeling I get when I listen to "Clair De Lune" by Claude Debussy (my all time favorite song if you ever did wonder)

vintagephoto2 vintagephoto8 vintagephoto vintagephoto6 vintagephoto5 vintagephoto3 vintagephoto7

I do not know the stories behind the photos, but I place them in a little notebook where I draw little doodles and conjure up tales of love, of lost, of hope, of dreams.

What do you collect?

5 comments:

  1. Besides shoes?

    Weirdly enough, rocks! For reasons I cannot explain, rocks have always fascinated me. Go figure!

    Tamia
    TheStyleSample

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vintage photographs! They totally tug at my heartstrings, too.
    Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back soon :)

    little-gold-pocketwatch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi there! i just came across your blog and i fell in love with it! i love your style!!! come check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise i will do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so incredibly lovely and heartfelt. What a wonderful little journal that must be. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Imaginary Family Album, made with found photos:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.420143126400.188219.583436400

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee