September 6, 2011
Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields

Oh my gosh, can my heart just melt now please? Seriously, this engagement session is just so sweet and lovely! From her pretty vintage inspired blouse, the braid in her hair, his plaid and gingham shirts paired with suspenders... I'm melting! Oh, and did I mention the vintage wicker picnic basket? Ahhhh! (btw, totally dorky, but I have the same exact Sound of Music record, thought you might like to know ^_^)

Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields

The adorable Stacie and Geoff were photographed by Sloan Photographers based out of Orange County, CA and while this engagement session was shot a couple years back, it still holds a lot of vintage inspired goodness!

Okay, and just because I'm so inspired by this engagement session and what they're wearing... I thought I'd add a little outfit inspiration...

Vintage Inspired Engagement Outfit Vintage Inspired Engagement: Stacie + Geoff Papillons and Summery Fields

Engagement Outfit: For shopping details for this outfit please go here and view on Polyvore.

5 comments:

  1. love that sheer floaty blouse... it's super relaxy and romantic at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh my kind of idealized romantic natural lighting <3 I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omygoodness, yes I've seen this before. So incredibly beautiful, I couldn't stop smiling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee