February 16, 2012
If you are privvy of my vintage fashion board on Pinterest, then you are well aware that I pin very many lovely vintage clothes and accessories from the Met Museum. I wanted to share some of my current favorites, so much drool worthy vintage!

Vintage clothing from the Met Museum Collection Vintage clothing from the Met Museum Collection Vintage clothing from the Met Museum Collection Vintage clothing from the Met Museum Collection Vintage clothing from the Met Museum Collection Vintage clothing from the Met Museum Collection Vintage clothing from the Met Museum Collection

Another reason I peruse through this website is to get product photography ideas. Now that I have an actual studio I hope that I can improve my product shots. The MET vintage is like the crem de la crem of product shots for vintage. *mmm* Dreamy.

image sources: Met Museum Collection

4 comments:

  1. i always drool when i surf their website!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The brown platform heels are so gorgeous! I want them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://buyerschoice.net76.net/ great blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee