July 24, 2013
One of the many reasons we love Summer is that it is the official season of weddings! We have been pinning a little more than usual these past few days (well maybe ALOT more) and wanted to share some of our favorite vintage inspired wedding details with you guys. One thing we love about a summer wedding is what an amazing selection of flowers you have. One day when I tie the knot I will be putting peonies on everything I can! Make sure to check out our Pinterest boards, we are over there more often than not :)
Source
Source

Source
Source

Source
Source

Source Source
Source | Source
Pretty pretty flowers!

Source
Source

Source
Source

Loving her shoes! The bow is such a girly touch.

Source
Source

3 comments:

  1. I recently went to a wedding where the flowers were peonies and it was so pretty and they made the open air smell so sweet. You would have loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thinking about wedding i always get nostalgic about my early days of wedding.

    Nice post. keep me updated on such useful articles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marvelous dresses. Makes me want to get married :)

    ***

    The Marvelous World of Narcissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee