November 25, 2013
It's another installment of beautiful 1920s frocks from the Australian tv series, Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. If you missed the clothes from episode 1, season 1, you can view them here. This episode has several flapper outfits I really quite fancy and I also adore Dot's wardrobe as the colors are more up my alley.

OH...and if you're interested in reading more about the 1920s costumes in this tv show, here is a lovely interview with Marion Boyce, the costume designer for the show: Designing Miss Fisher's Wardrobe

All screen caps from Grande Caps-Period Drama.






This ensemble is my favorite, thus far, from the series. I WILL find a grey wool coat just like this someday! I normally don't wear a lot of red, but the grey and red just look so damn swell together!






1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee