June 30, 2009
Well you wouldn't want to...right? But isn't this vintage dress just darling for a summer wedding? And it's not completely white anyway... You could wear it with different types of belts to go with the wedding theme. Maybe a natural colored belt with little baubles for a beach style wedding (or perhaps a light blue sash?) Or perhaps a dark fuschia velvet belt with a little cluster of blossoms for a more romantic evening occasion? Darn, I'm kind of wishing I had a wedding to go to! LOL.

Some brides don't even wear white anymore... what's your opinion on it? I personally am a little more traditional, I think brides should wear white or at least a variation of it. I wore a pretty satin off white colored dress (I can't remember the name of the color, except it sounded delicious, HAHA!) when I got married.

Get it here:
Camille Lace Dress, vintage 1970s
$54.00

SHOPPING TIP: Google "Adorevintage Coupons" you might get lucky *hehe*

0 comments: