March 27, 2010


I love Mid-Century modern furniture because the lines are clean and simple. Nothing is ever too bulky or too fussy. I also love all the wood grain colors.

I'm currently in love with the { Eames DSW } chair with wooden legs (pictured in 3 + 5). I need end chairs for our dining room and I feel these would be a great fit. At first I was seriously considering the Louis Ghost chairs, but can you imagine how annoying it would get to see fingerprints and marks on all that clear acrylic? And I'm slightly OCD... it would not bode well.

4 comments:

  1. I love the bedroom with all of the picture frames :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice clear lines, love the desk and also the bedroom with all the frames.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the busyness of the rooms and I love those lamps in the second pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! I wish my house is like this I like your interior design.


    Maria[double breasted suit]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee