April 9, 2011
It's one of those pieces of furniture that I dream about having, but realistically, probably won't have. But, who knows, I've been able to talk myself into getting things that aren't really sensible or practical but are just too pretty not to have. A French settee is one of those things.



It's frou frou furniture and sometimes I really love frou frou things. But the French settee isn't exactly a couch you can plop into to, punch the cushions for ideal head resting, and laze around for hours on (but maybe the latter is a good thing, no couch potato syndrome!)


Image Credits: 1.] French settee via Burcu Kilic on Pinterest, 2.] Domino Magazine via Small Expectations, 3.] Head Over Heels, 4.] Country Living, 5.] French Giltwood Canape 1stdibs.com, 6.] Design Manifest, 7.] Nuevo-Estilo.es

7 comments:

  1. I FOUND ONE IN THE SALVOS iM TRYING NOT TO THINK OF IT i LOVE FROU FROU TOO XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was on the hunt for one for so long and finally found the perfect little yellow settee. It's adorable! That first one... oh my lands... perfection!

    xo, Bruklyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look like my ideal house too!
    Following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful images...there is one with a gorgeous hot pink fabric that I am eyeing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think settees make perfect entryway benches. One of my friends also uses two on either side of her dining table. Cute and cozier than formal chairs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect design I like the interior design.



    Laby[mens dress shirt]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaahhhh! J'adore your site. I don't have to go anywhere else for all the things that make me exhale. You seem to maintain such enthusiasm, I admire that. Aaahhhhhh! theregalslums.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a little comment, I do try to respond back as often as I can. Have a lovely day! xoxo - Rodellee